Thank you

  • Enrique J. Perez
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 1, 2005

      Fellow citizens of the GLK,

      To all those that officially voiced their opinions in this election, thank you for your participation and support.

      To those that voted for me, thank you.  I want any of you that have an ideal or comment to feel free to send it to me either privately or publicly.  The task ahead is a daunting one and all us in the Legislative Assembly will need your help and support.

      Thank you,

      Enrique Perez

      Legislative Assembly of the GLK

      Member Elect