RE: [gaykingdom] This group...

  • Enrique J. Perez
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 1, 2005
      Careful what you wish for...

      Enrique

      -----Original Message-----
      From: Dallas Vinson [mailto:dallaswv35077@...]
      Sent: Tuesday, March 01, 2005 9:07 PM
      To: gaykingdom@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [gaykingdom] This group...

      This has sure been a quiet group this evening, no messages since 5:42 pm. :)

      -Dallas

      Yahoo! Groups Links
    • Aubrey Sparks
      Message 2 of 4 , Mar 2, 2005
        I have leaned that as long as it names my name is correct, everything
        will be fine in the long term. I would suggest to include to the URL
        all the time with everyone so that folks can get more information.

        Aubrey Sparks

        "It's better to light a candle than curse the darkness." Eleanor
        Roosevelt