Sincere Thank You

  • jaixbrooks
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 1, 2005
      Citizens/Electors of the GLK,

      Please know my heartfelt and humble thanks for your confidence in me
      and in our shared dream.
      I believe that our dream of a GAY NATION is a great one. A dream
      whose time has come.

      IT WILL NOT BE AN EASY DREAM.

      Most of the world will ignore us, and not a few will actively try to
      destroy us.

      BUT WE ARE MADE OF TOUGH AND ANCIENT STUFF!

      Persecution and cruel disease only serve to brighten the facets of
      this dream..... this dream we hold so dear.

      Sincerest thanks,

      Jaix Brooks
      Member Elect
      Legislative Assembly of the Gay and Lesbian Kingdom of the Coral Sea