Mini States

  • jaixbrooks
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 1, 2005
      I used to think that bad publicity was better than no publicity at
      all....but now I'm not too sure.
      I'm sure that none of us like the crackpot labeling this article
      implies!
      Plus the mistake of Calling HIM an absolute ruler.
      In addition, this movement is no longer just Australian.
      Perhaps HIM and Justice William, as well as the President of the
      Assembly can send this writer a "tutorial" letter and set him right?
      Maybe we should add a salmon to the Arms of the Kingdom. Salmon were
      believed by the Celts to be very wise animals, and we know how it is
      to swim against the tide!

      To the Emperor's health,
      and the Kingdoms success,

      Jaix
    • Dallas Vinson
      Message 2 of 4 , Mar 1, 2005
        This has sure been a quiet group this evening, no messages since 5:42 pm. :)

        -Dallas
      • Enrique J. Perez
        Message 3 of 4 , Mar 1, 2005
          Careful what you wish for...

          Enrique

          Message 4 of 4 , Mar 2, 2005
            I have leaned that as long as it names my name is correct, everything
            will be fine in the long term. I would suggest to include to the URL
            all the time with everyone so that folks can get more information.

            Aubrey Sparks

            "It's better to light a candle than curse the darkness." Eleanor
            Roosevelt