Number of voters in our firsst election

  • Jack Blue
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 1 12:15 PM
      It bothers me greatly that only a little more than 1/3
      of the eligible voters in this election actually went
      to the trouble of voting. That is a terrible turn out
      and does not bode well for the future.

      Do only 39% of us really care who the Leslative
      Assembly is made up of? I am grateful that I have
      been elected to the Assembly, but it seems to me that
      we need to pay moe attention to the workings of our
      own government.

      Please think about this next time we vote, find out
      what is really going on, and VOTE.

      You have a voice in your government and need to use
      it. Otherwise, don't complain about what gets done.

      Jack Blue
      member Leg. Assembly
      fuming

      http://promotions.yahoo.com/new_mail