RE: [gaykingdom] GLK WebRing

  • Dallas Vinson
    Message 1 of 8 , Mar 1, 2005
      Try this link Jack: http://g.webring.com/hub?ring=glk

      -----Original Message-----
      From: Jack Blue [mailto:marthyjane1880@...]
      Sent: Tuesday, March 01, 2005 12:14 PM
      To: gaykingdom@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: Re: [gaykingdom] GLK WebRing

      > You can access the ring from the main page of the radio station
      > (http://rfglk.dyndns.org/rfglk). I look forward to

      Dallas,

      This URL doesn't seem to be on my server. any other
      way to get there?

      Jack
    • Aubrey Sparks
      Message 2 of 8 , Mar 2, 2005
        If the Gay Kingdom site came into the Gay Kingdom Ring, I would jump in
        this as well. This would be nice for us to who we are become the
        e-mails.

        Aubrey Sparks

        "It's better to light a candle than curse the darkness." Eleanor
        Roosevelt

        On Mar 1, 2005, at 9:27 AM, Dallas Vinson wrote:

        > In an effort to promote unity amongst our citizens and businesses, I
        > have
        > set up a webring that is open to any site dealing with the GLK as well
        > as
        > any individual citizen who would like to add their personal web site
        > to the
        > ring.
        >
        > You can access the ring from the main page of the radio station
        > (http://rfglk.dyndns.org/rfglk). I look forward to adding more and
        > more web
        > sites to this ring.
        >
        > In service to the Kingdom,
        >
        > -Dallas
        >

        > Yahoo! Groups Links

      • Edward Timothy Liu
        Message 3 of 8 , Mar 3, 2005
          *The GLK Youth assembly is not a political entity or a
          politically inspired propaganda. It is at present a
          support group and an alliance. Thank you very much.

          To whom it may concern:

          I would like to call upon other
          GLK citizens who were born from 1980 onwards to form
          with me a youth assembly where our position in GLK
          would be heard as well, and in a unified manner.

          Please email me at eddi015@...
          or send me a message at Yahoo Messenger: eddi015 with
          your name, email, date of birth and location.

          Your support will be highly
          appreciated.

          Yours,

          Edward