elections thank you

  • Jack Blue
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 1, 2005
      Thank you for electing me to the Legislative Assembly.
      I am honored by your trust and will do the very best
      I can to live up to that trust. I am excited by our
      Nation and the fact that we are actually trying to
      make our mark on the world. I have no idea what is
      going to happen, and am looking forward to whatever
      that may be.

      I do feel like I should explain some personal things,
      so you know who I am to myself. I go by the name
      Jack, as that is how I am known to almost all my
      friends. I see myself as a Transgendered Butch, a
      woman who has in the last 8 or 10 years finally been
      able to let the masculine part of myself out to play,
      so to speak. :) I do not see Transgendered to be the
      same as Transsexual, as seems to have happened here
      lately. I really enjoy both parts of myself and
      feel it gives me an excellent viewpoint from both
      sides.

      Please do feel free to write me about things you want
      to see done re: the Kingdom. I need your input.

      Again, thank you for your votes and your trust.

      Jack Blue

      http://promotions.yahoo.com/new_mail