GLK WebRing

  • Dallas Vinson
    Message 1 of 8 , Mar 1, 2005
      In an effort to promote unity amongst our citizens and businesses, I have
      set up a webring that is open to any site dealing with the GLK as well as
      any individual citizen who would like to add their personal web site to the
      ring.

      You can access the ring from the main page of the radio station
      (http://rfglk.dyndns.org/rfglk). I look forward to adding more and more web
      sites to this ring.

      In service to the Kingdom,

      -Dallas
    • Fremont BridgeMan

        Message 3 of 8 , Mar 1, 2005
          > You can access the ring from the main page of the
          > radio station
          > (http://rfglk.dyndns.org/rfglk). I look forward to

          Dallas,

          This URL doesn't seem to be on my server. any other
          way to get there?

          Jack

          http://promotions.yahoo.com/new_mail
        • Dallas Vinson
          Message 4 of 8 , Mar 1, 2005
            Try this link Jack: http://g.webring.com/hub?ring=glk

            Message 5 of 8 , Mar 2, 2005
              If the Gay Kingdom site came into the Gay Kingdom Ring, I would jump in
              this as well. This would be nice for us to who we are become the
              e-mails.

              Aubrey Sparks

              "It's better to light a candle than curse the darkness." Eleanor
              Roosevelt

              On Mar 1, 2005, at 9:27 AM, Dallas Vinson wrote:

              > In an effort to promote unity amongst our citizens and businesses, I
              > have
              > set up a webring that is open to any site dealing with the GLK as well
              > as
              > any individual citizen who would like to add their personal web site
              > to the
              > ring.
              >
              > You can access the ring from the main page of the radio station
              > (http://rfglk.dyndns.org/rfglk). I look forward to adding more and
              > more web
              > sites to this ring.
              >
              > In service to the Kingdom,
              >
              > -Dallas
              >

              > Yahoo! Groups Links

            • Edward Timothy Liu
              Message 6 of 8 , Mar 3, 2005
                *The GLK Youth assembly is not a political entity or a
                politically inspired propaganda. It is at present a
                support group and an alliance. Thank you very much.

                To whom it may concern:

                I would like to call upon other
                GLK citizens who were born from 1980 onwards to form
                with me a youth assembly where our position in GLK
                would be heard as well, and in a unified manner.

                Please email me at eddi015@...
                or send me a message at Yahoo Messenger: eddi015 with
                your name, email, date of birth and location.

                Your support will be highly
                appreciated.

                Yours,

                Edward