Youth Assembly of the GLK

  • Edward Timothy
    Message 1 of 8 , Mar 1, 2005
      To whom it may concern:

      I would like to call upon other GLK citizens who
      were born from 1980 onwards to form with me a youth assembly where
      our position in GLK would be heard as well, and in a unified manner.

      Please email me at eddi015@... or send me a
      message at Yahoo Messenger: eddi015 with your name, date of birth
      and location.

      I am hoping for your support.

      Yours,

      Edward
    • dedimusjustice
      Message 2 of 8 , Mar 1, 2005
        Dear Edward,

        I applaud your idea and wish you the best of luck in your effort.
        As one Legislator, I can assure you I will listen to any
        suggestions, questions, or ideas you offer as an individual or
        corporately as an organized group.

        Regards,

        Dan

        --- In gaykingdom@yahoogroups.com, "Edward Timothy" <eddi015@y...>
        wrote:

        > To whom it may concern:
        >
        > I would like to call upon other GLK citizens
        who
        > were born from 1980 onwards to form with me a youth assembly where
        > our position in GLK would be heard as well, and in a unified
        manner.

        > Please email me at eddi015@y... or send me a
        > message at Yahoo Messenger: eddi015 with your name, date of birth
        > and location.
        >
        > I am hoping for your support.
        >

        > Yours,
        >

        > Edward
      • Dallas Vinson
        Message 3 of 8 , Mar 1, 2005
          In an effort to promote unity amongst our citizens and businesses, I have
          set up a webring that is open to any site dealing with the GLK as well as
          any individual citizen who would like to add their personal web site to the
          ring.

          You can access the ring from the main page of the radio station
          (http://rfglk.dyndns.org/rfglk). I look forward to adding more and more web
          sites to this ring.

          In service to the Kingdom,

          -Dallas
        • Fremont BridgeMan

            Message 5 of 8 , Mar 1, 2005
              > You can access the ring from the main page of the
              > radio station
              > (http://rfglk.dyndns.org/rfglk). I look forward to

              Dallas,

              This URL doesn't seem to be on my server. any other
              way to get there?

              Jack

              http://promotions.yahoo.com/new_mail
            • Dallas Vinson
              Message 6 of 8 , Mar 1, 2005
                Try this link Jack: http://g.webring.com/hub?ring=glk

                Message 7 of 8 , Mar 2, 2005
                  If the Gay Kingdom site came into the Gay Kingdom Ring, I would jump in
                  this as well. This would be nice for us to who we are become the
                  e-mails.

                  Aubrey Sparks

                  "It's better to light a candle than curse the darkness." Eleanor
                  Roosevelt

                  On Mar 1, 2005, at 9:27 AM, Dallas Vinson wrote:

                  > In an effort to promote unity amongst our citizens and businesses, I
                  > have
                  > set up a webring that is open to any site dealing with the GLK as well
                  > as
                  > any individual citizen who would like to add their personal web site
                  > to the
                  > ring.
                  >
                  > You can access the ring from the main page of the radio station
                  > (http://rfglk.dyndns.org/rfglk). I look forward to adding more and
                  > more web
                  > sites to this ring.
                  >
                  > In service to the Kingdom,
                  >
                  > -Dallas
                  >

                  > Yahoo! Groups Links

                • Edward Timothy Liu
                  Message 8 of 8 , Mar 3, 2005
                    *The GLK Youth assembly is not a political entity or a
                    politically inspired propaganda. It is at present a
                    support group and an alliance. Thank you very much.

                    To whom it may concern:

                    I would like to call upon other
                    GLK citizens who were born from 1980 onwards to form
                    with me a youth assembly where our position in GLK
                    would be heard as well, and in a unified manner.

                    Please email me at eddi015@...
                    or send me a message at Yahoo Messenger: eddi015 with
                    your name, email, date of birth and location.

                    Your support will be highly
                    appreciated.

                    Yours,

                    Edward