      Subject: [SPAM] [gaykingdom] Re: OPEN-HEARTED APOLOGIZE TO BILL FREEMAN
      from Vicky
      From: "Alfred" <loas_toy@...>
      Date: Mon, January 31, 2005 7:50 pm
      To: gaykingdom@yahoogroups.com

      I am seriously considering asking for removal from the GLK group. I
      have noticed a distinct flavor about it that is causing me to wonder
      why I was eager to join it in the first place. It pains me because I
      understand the amount of frustration the leaders of the group must be
      under, but I have to wonder if it is that bad, why reamin in a
      position that would cause such personal stress in the first place?
      Did anyone twist anyone else's arm, or what? If you are not in an
      emotional or financial position to take up such an undertaking then
      why the hell not admit it and go on about your business?

      Sure, the leaders are doing a wonderful thing if what they are about
      is what I have believed it to be. On the other hand, banning people
      within such a short time of starting such a group doesn't bode well
      for the future of the group or of their endeavours. I am seriously
      thinking that the only thing about this group that was initially
      attractive is the pie in the sky, uptopian dream we all probably
      share of a queer motherland. In the real world, I have met just as
      many off putting queers and dykes as I have straights, but I
      certainly wouldn't want to live in a world without them.

      Sitting here wondering if I will be banned for posting such musings
      or heresy, depnding on how you look at it.

      Unless someone knows something I don't about Yahoo message boards or
      groups, it doesn't cost anything to post messages. For those who
      don't care for messages from others, why not SKIP their entrees and
      let it go at that? It's quite plain who the poster is prior to
      opening a message, is it not?

      Something sure smells rotten in Denmark. Relevant or not, the banned
      poster harmed no one, and short of being a nuisance to some, he may
      very well have ended up being a very strong supporter of the cause.
      Be that as it may, it's not my decision to make.

      Will mull over this whole thing with a nights sleep. If I'm not
      banned by morning, will carefully consider my own affiliation with
      this group.

      --- In gaykingdom@yahoogroups.com, Jack Blue <marthyjane1880@y...>
      wrote:

      > > If there are thosedX´┐Ż here who truly believe that Mr.
      > > Brooks' comments were relevant to the discussion
      > > here, and that his voice needs to be heard, make
      > > your opinions known here-- I shall recuse myself
      > > from the matter, and leave it up to the whole of the
      > > Privy Council to decide whether to restore Mr.
      > > Brooks access.
      > >
      > > Sincerely,
      > > Kyle Thorne, LP
      >

      > Good Lord, no!  I for one am mortally tired of Jaix
      > and am glad he's gone.  Thank you!
      >
      > Jack Blue
      > > Tired of spam?  Yahoo! Mail has the best spam
      > > protection around
      > > http://mail.yahoo.com

      > http://my.yahoo.com

      Take a look at donorschoose.org, an excellent charitable web site for
      anyone who cares about public education!
      http://us.click.yahoo.com/O.5XsA/8WnJAA/E2hLAA/uXHolB/TM

         http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
    • Show all 3 messages in this topic