2379Re: citizenship

  • Bill
    Jul 26, 2008
      The Gay Kingdom project is still working through reorganization. Some
      of the history of the group is available through this yahoo group or
      the wikipedia article (discussion) of the GLK history.

      There will be an organization, with elected representatives, to emerge
      after a substructure is in place, but promising that we will have our
      work done by a date certain is neither realistic or wise.

      So, in answer to your question, you will be able to petition
      citizenship after the reorganization enters its final phase sometime
      this year. If you become aware of the history this group has endured,
      I would hope you might be pleased that we have taken a more
      circumspect approach to building first a gay government that works for
      GLBTi people.

      In the interim, we trust your prayers and well-wishes are indeed with us.

      -Bill Freeman

      --- In gaykingdom@yahoogroups.com, "lordkarlhuber" <lordkarlhuber@...>
      wrote:

      > hello,
      > can anyone!!!! tell us how to become a citizen?
      > thx
      > chris&steve

    • Show all 9 messages in this topic