2355Re: [gaykingdom] Re: gay marrige

  • William J. Freeman
    Jun 19, 2007
      Which highlights how spurious our positions have become on several issues.

      Passports ought to issue. The printer was paid to print them, the artwork was
      approved and edited and edited again prior to reaching a stage of readiness, then a secession
      which was not a planned event altered the terrain.

      So at a minimum we have to agree on some basic reorganization structure for the government before
      we can pursue any "official" acts. Otherwise, we are active players in the suicide of this early misadventure.

      I take it by your tone that you are ready to help construct new structures and develop a positive position for our entity. I think there were several of us that wanted to see this project through, and that
      we still collectively share a dream - and a belief that the dream can find roots in the here and now.