2349Re: [gaykingdom] Re: gay marrige

  • Enrique J Pérez
    Nov 27, 2006
      b4michael wrote:

      > --- In gaykingdom@yahoogroups.com
      > <mailto:gaykingdom%40yahoogroups.com>, "tephan1981" <tephan1981@...>
      > wrote:
      > >
      > > Hey Friends,
      > >
      > > Finally Legislation and our constitution was amended in South Africa
      > > on Thursday to allow Gay Marrige. This makes South Africa the 7th
      > > country in the world to allow same sex marriges.
      > >
      > > Just thought I'll share this excellent event with you!
      > >
      > > God bless South Africa
      > >
      > Is this GAy kingdom still alive/ What of the crown prince "lochlan"???
      > It is a shame it neer rellay went off the ground.

      Don't write our group as of yet. The Governing Council is alive and
      well working diligently to reorganize and continue the effort in a more
      realistic and constructive fashion. Meaningful things require effort,
      thought, and time to create and execute.

      After we seceded and separated ourselves from Dale (and Lochlan) and his
      Kingdom, we have had little to no contact. We are aware of his modern
      and artistically pleasing website.

      In the next 60 days, something substantive will be sent out to the group.

      Enrique P.
      Governing Council
    • Show all 12 messages in this topic