      From: gaykingdom@yahoogroups.com [mailto:gaykingdom@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of SEBama1
      Sent: Tuesday, October 18, 2005 06:23
      To: gaykingdom@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: Re: [gaykingdom] Please check your religion at the door

      Gart,

          For one, I appreciate the fact that you have been keeping up with the debates. However, I have to compare the "checking of your religion at the door" with the idea of "checking your sexuality at the door".

          With all this in mind I have but one question to ask you Gart, just for you (and anyone else in this thought pattern) to ponder on. At what point do we stop?

      Stop telling people what or how to believe, think, live? Oh, and who may I ask is to make this decision?

          Can someone tell me when do we stop limiting others rights as we are already limited in our current societies.

      Louis Trusty