2268Re: Re: Message not approved: confused, bothered and bewildered

  • wjf@bellsouth.net
    Oct 14, 2005
      Dear Candice,

      On the off chance you aren't a twit, and that you have something meaningful to offer, please offer it.

      Being a member of the Unified Gay Tribe establishes legal culture under Title VII. The Gay and
      Lesbian Kingdom also uses Title VII to fight discrimination against citizens of the Gay Tribe who
      may be terminated from their employment on the basis of their national origin.

      It is sort of stupid that this nation, the United States, has to have laws that say one Christian culture
      can't canibalize another, say Moslem, or perhaps Gay, culture.

      Just because at one time it was illegal for a siamese twin to marry in any of the 50 US States doesn't
      mean we get it - it means precisely the apposite - that we are so slavishly devoted to ideas of Christian sexual morality that sometimes we forget a bigger picture - that we are all God's children.

      I'm glad for your 3000 sisters. Perhaps they know a good idea when they see it and we can do something to help one another. If not, they like the existing system and see no need to monkey with
      what works I guess. I would just judge them by their actions, not their rhetorical posts.

      Oh, and as for your censorship red herring, well, I won't try to be punny.

      Cheers,

      -Bill Freeman