2028Re: facts?

  • wyn_chrs
    Apr 29, 2005
      no again posting as myself. When using Outlook express it shows up
      as Donald Clark and the e-mail is dclark36@.... when
      posting directly from the gaykingdom web group on yahoo, it shows up
      as wyn_chrs with the e-mail address as dclar36@... so I
      hope that makes things clear. I also prefer intelligent discussion,
      but I hate it when someone insults someone through means other then
      out and out insults, someone like yourself. I also judge people by
      what they say and how they say it, and your words and actions speak
      that you act like a republican and like a nazi, and I will continue
      to say that, and I don't care if you think it is getting old. Though
      I will call for a truce with you, why don't we just say we don't like
      each other and never speak with each other. Because we will never
      agree, and I don't talk with Nazi republicans.

      Chris

      --- In gaykingdom@yahoogroups.com, "Carlton D Perkins"
      <Carlton_Perkins@m...> wrote:
      > Thank you Chris (again posting as Don),
      >

      > Your observations are finally coherent, though totally
      > misconstrued. I'll leave it at that since you apparently prefer
      derision
      > over intelligent discussion.
      >
      > I happen to know I am not smarter than all other people
      and
      > readily accept that, realizing that I can, by understanding others
      points of
      > view I better myself and better understand myself. Your comments
      while ment
      > to deride and condemn merely cause me to contemplate your ultimate
      agenda.
      > I only form opinions of people from what they say and how they say
      it, it
      > does not necessarily mean that they are "dumber" than me or more
      > intelligent. It just means that I have formed an opinion as to their
      > character which is mine alone. In your case, dear Chris, I find your
      > comments without basis, unfounded and ludicrous and therefore I do
      not hold
      > them in any regard. But then that is my view and solely my view.
      Have fun
      > posting your blather. I'll just watch and snicker.
      >
      > And BTW your Nazi thing is getting old. Maybe Ottoman
      Autocrat