1467RE: [gaykingdom] Re: News from Alabama

  • Dallas Vinson
    Mar 9, 2005

      Here's his info from the state legislature website, I don't see an email address though:

      REPRESENTATIVE

      YUSUF SALAAM

      (D)

      67th District
      (Dallas
      )

      State House:Room 539-E
      11 South Union Street
      Montgomery, AL 36130
      (334) 242-7746
        District:230 Franklin Street
      Selma, AL 36703
          Home Phone:(334) 872-7571

      Representative Yusuf Salaam was elected to the Alabama House of Representatives in November, 2002. He and his wife, Khayriyyah, have five children: Fatima, Rastreeda, Gaaiyya, Safiyyah, and Yusuflibril. He received his A.B. Degree in History from the University of Georgia, Juris Doctor from the University of Miami, and L.L.M. from the University of Wisconsin. Representative Salaam is a member of the Alabama Trial Lawyers, Alabama Bar Association, Alabama Democratic Committee, Dallas County Bar, and Coalition for Good Government.

      You can access the state legislature website at: http://www.legislature.state.al.us/index.html

      -Dallas Vinson
      -Member: GLK Wire Service (http://groups.yahoo.com/group/glkwire)
      -Owner: Radio Free GLK (http://rfglk.dyndns.org/rfglk)