      Sent: Monday, February 28, 2005 11:59 PM
      Subject: [gaykingdom] Thank you for trusting in me !

      Dear citizens of the Gay and Lesbian Kingdom:

      Thank you. You have voted, and the results are there now. I have to
      admit that I'm very surprised about the results. And I'm moved. I had
      never thought this, that i would get this overwhelming percentage of
      the given votes. Again, thank you. Now we can start to build
      something new, something the world has never seen before. This will
      be a lot of work.

      If you have any suggestions or complaints, feel free to ask me or any
      other member of the Assembly. I'm sure that we all will take the
      time, to listen to you and your concerns.

      Even the election is over, the members of the Assembly are your
      representatives. You are the citizens, and at last you rule. This
      means you are still part of the process.

      This is not somewhere else, where you give your vote and after that
      you can't do anything. This is the Gay Kindom.

      Thank you again

      G√ľnter Knesebeck