Someone for special moments

  • alina stroe
    Message 1 of 10 , May 1, 2006
      I`m a tender, loving and caring person.
      I`m looking to have

      a good time and moments to remember.

      http://specialtimes.hotmatch.com/p/imc/view_video.cgi?pid=p213899c.subdrmember.org

      You can find me in here :

      http://specialtimes.hotmatch.com/p/imc/view_video.cgi?pid=p213899c.subdrmember.org

      IMPORTANT : register with FEMALE name , you can
      easily get girls
      (CHOOSE YOURS woman and INTERESTED IN MEETING A
      woman/man...
      also it`s a good idea to REGISTER with an e-mail with
      a Femanle name/gender

      - for verification)

      http://mail.yahoo.com
    • alina stroe

        Message 3 of 10 , May 9, 2006
          I`m a tender, loving and caring person. I`m looking to have
          a good time and moments to remember.
          http://specialtimes.hotmatch.com/p/imc/view_video.cgi?pid=p255459c.subdrmember.org
          You can find me in here :