  • omar kuddus
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 4, 2008

      Dear all,

      We are sorry that there has been no posting but we have suffered a major net work failure that has resulted in our systems going down.

      This was caused by multiple viruses and spam emails that were constantly blocking our computers.

      We apologise for this and hope to be back up and running by the middle of this week having had to overhaul and install a complete new system.

      Apparently my efforts and stance musts have upset certain individuals, establishments and countries, due to our work and the systematic targeting of our system.

      Thank you for your patience, and be assured that we shall be updating you with all that has been happening and have lots to report.

      My apologies again and best wishes

      Omar.