any bi/bi-curious or gay men lookin 4 fun

  • vroom_467625@cameasy.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 21 7:19 AM
      just thought I would drop a note to the group and see if there were any gay or bi guys interested in chatting with a 24/m

      if so you can check out my pics and stuff here

      http://scvhosting.com/mycam/

      if you like what you see hit me up and we can kick it

      ¬ndtkwµr89±±v°pq§qzzxñc§Æµñ8vm£6t±4v7y¬s0¥wæ1¤¥7qt