This discussion group is a means of networking and communication for individuals concerned with Gaucher Disease and similar genetically-based diseases.
Requests for membership MUST include the applicant's full name, and a way to verify the applicant's identity. Acceptable forms of identification may include a telephone number registered to the applicant, a verifiable address, or nomination by someone else already known to the Gaucher community. The easiest form of identification would be a request for membership originating from a corporate or educational account belonging to the applicant. A brief explanation for the applicant's interest in this group is helpful, but is not a substitute for verifiable, personal identification.
THERE ARE NO EXCEPTIONS TO THIS REQUIREMENT, UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES.
- Oct 3, 2004
- This is a restricted group.
- Attachments are not permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership requires approval.
- Messages from new members require approval.
- All members can post messages.