3/14 Gator Games Events update

  • GatorGames@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 14, 2011
      o Gator Games events - updated 3/14

      o Gator in-store Specials & Sales

      Happy St. Patrick’s Day Week
      20% off Sale

      + Excludes Candy, Consignment, Items marked no discount, bitz parts or Sale items
      + If item on sale, you get the higher discount.

      + No stacking of discounts. No combined Discounts.

      o Events and Demos at Gator Games
      Location: 4212 Olympic Ave, San Mateo, CA 94403
      Events: Boosters and other prizes maybe added depending on how many players
      We only have 8 spots available at store, so prepay is advisable for popular events.
      If the wind isn’t blowing, we can usually take another 8 players.

      Mon. 4pm D&D 4e March of the Phantom Brigade by Ryan $3

      Tues.: 4pm Official Pokemon CCG, Nintendo DS and Pokemon Rumble League by Rickki $3

      Wed.; 4pm Heroclix $5 unless Sealed (Play starts 4:30)
      they usually do not play till 4:30, they only play 2 games instead of 3
      Heroclix players will get 10% off their heroclix purchase if they play.
      Prize for the Winner, Prize for 2nd place, Prize for Fellowship (sportsmanship)
      Gator Games will add prizes, so all players will get a prize.

      03/16 “Luck of the Irish”
      Prize: Venom, Gleek or Diana Prince LE Figures
      600 pts Unrestricted
      Special Rules: Up to three times per game each player can turn any roll of doubles into a critical hit

      03/23 X-Men Giant Size Sealed
      400 pts Sealed
      Prize: To Be Determined

      03/30 “Uncannily Large”
      Prize: To Be Determined
      800 pts Unrestricted
      Special Rules: At least half the total point value of each team must be for figures with either Giant Size or Colossal Size.

      Thurs. 4pm Official Yugioh “Advanced Format” Tourney $5
      Official Championship/Turbo Packs to all that enter, 2 to the winner.
      30 min of trading after tourney is over.
      Yugioh Advanced Format - Limited and Forbidden Lists (Effective October 19, 2010)
      http://www.yugioh-card.com/en/limited/

      Fri. 3:30 pm Friday Night Magic Standard ‘type 2’ $5
      We can only take 16 people.
      note: The official Prizes are only the FNM Cards.
      Gator Games will be adding additonial foils, boosters and possbile other prizes.
      We will ‘not’ be doing random prizes as we will let the ‘winners’ pick their choice of foil.
      There will be a prize for everyone and 1st & 2nd are guaranteed one booster.
      Boosters will be added based on the number of players and other prizes, so say we add a $25 playmat there will be less boosters.

      Weekend Events!

      March 19 Sat 11:00 Yugioh Tournament Sealed “Player’s Choice” $20
      Players pick any 5 regular priced Yugioh Pack and play
      Alternate Yugioh Playmat given to winner, choice of Holos and boosters awarded
      (instead of tournament packs)

      March 20, Sun 11:00 Magic Archenemy $5 by Randi
      (bring a Standard/ type II deck)
      Archenemy Rules http://ow.ly/44npO
      Playmat will be given out to Winner, Archenemy Prizes to all

      March 26, Sat 11am - 2pm Free Game Giveaway Day
      signups for birthday coupons, free ccgs, rpgs, etc

      March 27 Sun 11am Magic Booster Draft by Aidan $15

      April 10, Sun 11am Magic Booster Draft by Aidan $15
      April 24 Closed for Easter
      May 1, Sun 11am Magic Booster Draft by Aidan $15
      May 7, Sat 11am Magic “Action” Pre-release $25 (36 players)
      May 8, Sun 11am Magic “Action” Prerelease $25 (16 players)
      May 14 Sat 11am Magic “action” Launch Tournament $25
      May 22, Sat 11am Magic “Action” Booster Draft by Aidan $15
      June 11 Sat 11am Magic “action” Game Day $5
      (bring a Standard/ type II deck)
      June 18 & 19 Free RPG Day
      July 9-10 Magic 2012 Core PreRleases
      July 16 Magic 2012 Lanch
      July 17 Magic 2012 Booster

      Thank you for shopping at Gator Games!
      Jean Seaborg (owner)
      Gator Games & Hobby
      4212 Olympic Ave
      San Mateo, CA 94403
      650-571-7529
      Store hours Tues-Fri 11-7, Sat/Sun 11-6 PST

      e-mail: gatorgames@...
      http://www.gatorgames.com
      Skype: GatorGames
      AIM: GatorGames
      Googletalk: GatorGames
      Yahoo Msg: gatorgames
      Facebook:Jean.Seaborg

      Gator Posts 7-8 new game links a day.. current news, game updates, reviews, podcasts, geek, movie.
      Follow us on whatever Social Media you prefer.
      Twitter: @gatorgames
      Facebook: Gator Games & Hobby
      Myspace: myspace.com/gator_games
      FriendFeed: http://friendfeed.com/gatorgames