Offending post has been removed and reported!

  • Julee Taylor
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 2, 2008
      The offending post you recieved has been removed from the site and
      reported to Yahoo. Please accept our apology but know that sometimes
      they slip through the cracks and we can only try and clean up after. We
      look forward to seeing your posts in the future and hopefully no more
      of the wrong kind! Thank You!