Searching for Rabbit Hutch???

  • Kwtambo@aol.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 3, 2008
      Can anyone tell me where I can find a reasonably priced rabbit hutch?  I can find only one supplier in Wareham and OMG...couldn't believe the price.  Any help would be greatly appreciated!

      Kris \
      Mom to Bruno, Daphne, Caleb & Aidan

    • kristintaylor61
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 18, 2008
        You can try Nye Farm, in Carver MA....they have very reasonable
        prices and good quality craftsmanship (tell Kathy that Kristin sent
        you!) Good luck, Kristin Taylor

        --- In gatewayhomeschoolers@yahoogroups.com, Kwtambo@... wrote:

        > Can anyone tell me where I can find a reasonably priced rabbit
        hutch? I can
        > find only one supplier in Wareham and OMG...couldn't believe the
        price. Any
        > help would be greatly appreciated!
        >
        > Kris \
        >
        > Mom to Bruno, Daphne, Caleb & Aidan