Great Educational Books!

  • ahunter972004
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 1, 2008
      Hello my name is Jennifer Hunter, and I am a mother of two children a
      four year old girl and a 10 month old boy. I am currently a stay at
      home mother; however, I have been given a wonderful opportunity to
      work for an amazing publishing company called Usborne books. Usborne
      books are high quality educational books that children enjoy
      reading. We have over 1,400 titles, from infants to adults. We also
      have a "Ten Terrific Week Reading Adventure Programs", which is a set
      of books that accompany a guide which gives you enough lessons for a
      week worth of schooling. These guides come with fun hands on
      activities as well as 5 – 6 books. Some of the "Adventures" include
      Adventure of the Sea, Adventure of the Human Body, Adventures in
      Space, and Adventures with Dinosaurs. We also carry a unique line
      of internet linked books. Each page of these books has SAFE/MONITORED
      sites that expand on the topic that is being discussed. We carry
      over 30 internet linked titles. Here are just some of our titles;
      Encyclopedia of World Geography, Encyclopedia of World History,
      Encyclopedia of Science, Mummies and Pyramids, Astronomy, and
      Dinosaurs. Please call today for your free catalog and home workshop
      information and see how you can get Usborne books for you and your
      family! Willing to host a home show, you will qualify for FREE
      books.

      Jenn Hunter
      508-763-0997
      ahunter97@...
      www.learningwithusborne.com
    • s.bailey49
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 3, 2008
        Hi! I got your e-mail about the Great Ed Books they sound like some
        books I could use.I have a Nine yr. old daughter who loves water and
        everything in it. Would you have anything with Marine Biology or Scuba
        Diving info?

        Sincerly,

        S.bailey
      • Jennifer Hunter
        Message 3 of 3 , Mar 3, 2008

          Hello,

          Thank you very much for responding to my post.  Usborne books are AMAZING! Have you ever heard of Usborne Books?  We have over 1,400 titles from birth to adulthood. (we actually have a large selection of books that adults buy)

           We absolutely have books on Marine Biology, I would love to give you more information on the books.  The first thing you should know is that you can get ANY of these books for FREE by holding your own home show.  Holding a show not only gives you FREE books but it really gives a chance for people to get their hands on these books and to see how great and educational these books are. Having a home show is super easy, all you have to do is invite family, friends, co workers, neighbors and anyone else who you think could benefit from books….basically this is anyone. At the home show I will bring a collection of Usborne books and explain to everyone how beneficial these books are and give people a chance to really “handle” the books. By hosting a Usborne book party, on average, you will receive over 100.00 worth of FREE books, it is a great way to build your library and what is better than doing it with FREE books.  I also offer direct sales however most people rather get the books for FREE by having a show.

          If you would like to give me a call we could talk more about the specific books that you are thinking about.  Please feel free to call me 508-763-0997.  I look forward to hearing from you!

          Thanks,

          Jenn Hunter