Water Horse Legend of the Deep

  • nodfeat
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 5, 2008
      Hi everbody!

      If anyone is going to see the movie Water Horse Legand of the Deep
      (to be honest, I have no idea what the movie is about) and is
      interested in some educational material to connect with the movie let
      me know and I will send it (e-mail) to you. It is a large file that
      would require being send in batches so I am not attaching it here.

      The description of the materials follows:

      The activities within the guide are recommended for grades 3 through
      6 and meet the national standards in English/Language Arts,
      Mathmatics, Social Studies, Visual Arts, and Character education.
      All pages can be photocopied for students.

      There are 6 activities. # 1 is about the setting of the move,
      studies Great Glen and its lochs. #2 is what is a loch? #3
      Connections in literature- the name Crusoe. #4 scientific evidence
      evaluation/ decision making. Is the water horse real? #5 Crossword
      about being a good friend. #6 Make a water horse exhibit

      If anyone has seen the movie I would love a review. I don't take the
      kids to many movies but this one looks like it might be cute.

      Amy