Re: [gatewayhomeschoolers] Park play time????

  • Kwtambo@aol.com
    Message 1 of 5 , Sep 1 6:36 AM
      Lopes play ground works for us as well.  Monday is the only day we won't be able to attend.  But go with whatever day the majority of people want .

      Kris W. Tamburrini
      www.ubah.com/b2089

      Enter to win $50 in FREE books!

    • melissa nickerson
      Message 2 of 5 , Sep 5 7:56 PM
        We are planning to go on Tuesdays after music class a little after noon. We will stay for about one hour.
        Do we know what is going on with music class in Onset? It is my impression that it starts the third week in September.
         Did you speak with the teacher Amy?
        Melissa
        mom to Summer and Sky

        nodfeat <SimondsAmy@...> wrote:
        Any one interested in meeting at the park while the weather is good on
        a regular day/time? I was thinking Lopes field on either Tuesdays or
        Fridays from 11-1 ish so we could bring our lunch. Mondays would work
        for us too but Wed. and Thursday are out.

        If anyone knows of a good playground with toilet facilities that would
        be even better! So,....what works for everyone else?

        Amy

        Play Sims Stories at Yahoo! Games.

      • Heidi Singer

          visit Heidi's House of Crafts at www.hhoconline.com