Dr Phil on homeschooling

  • Heidi Singer
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 6, 2006
      Good Morning everyone
      I just received this email from another homeschool group list I'm on.  Thought someone might be interested.
      ~ Heidi

      How would you like to be on Dr. Phil?
          Posted by: "mwittlans@..." mwittlans@... mwittlans
          Date: Tue Sep 5, 2006 4:11 pm (PDT)

      Dear Thrifty Homeschoolers,

      Looks like Dr. Phil is doing a show on homeschooling.  Here is the link
      if you think that you should be on the show:
      http://www.drphil.com/plugger/respond/?plugID=10527

      Blessings,
      Maureen :)

      Do you Yahoo!?