Free Museum day....

  • Christine
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 3, 2006

      September 30th is a free museum day for all a bunch of museums.  Locally for the Cape Cod area, there are a few listings.  Check the website out at http://www.smithsonianmag.com/museumday/articles/what-is.php and search for the MA area.  We are planning to go to Plimoth Plantation.  If anyone would like to join us, we will be arriving in our bus with a well packed picnic lunch, and we would love to see you all there.

      Christine at Otis.

    • ohpurple1@aol.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 3, 2006
        That is great Christine!  Thanks for sharing.  Hopefully we'll see you at Plimoth Plantation on the 30th.

        Warmly,
        Robin in Mashpee, who covets your bus!