Re: [gatewayhomeschoolers] Wareham YMCA Homeschool Sports Program

  • Heidi Singer
    Message 1 of 10 , Jan 1, 2006
      Hi Nancy,
      The new session will begin on Wednesday Jan 4.  Payment is due at the beginning of each session.  If you cannot make the first class although I don't know if the price would be pro-rated.
      The kids have a great time.  We'd love for yours to join us.
      ~ Heidi

      fr2lrnnancy@... wrote:
      Hi  I was wondering if you can pay weekly or is it due all at once?   Also is it possible to start on the 11th?

      Thanks, Nancy

      YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS

    • fr2lrnnancy@aol.com
      Message 2 of 10 , Jan 1, 2006
        Thanks Heidi, I'll see what I can do.

        Nancy
      • Heidi Singer
        Message 3 of 10 , Aug 22, 2006
          Mike Williams from the Wareham YMCA has scheduled the Homeschool Sports Program on Wednesdays from 10-12.  Spend a hour in the gym with calisthenics and team-building games under Mike's supervision and guidance, then move on to the wellness center for a short training session before heading to the pool.

          Fee for 8 weeks:
          Southcoast YMCA members $51
          non-members $80

          Fall session 1 runs from Sept 11 - Nov 4

          http://mail.yahoo.com

        • southshoremom
          Message 4 of 10 , Sep 29, 2006
            Heidi,
            Do you know when the next session will be for this? Do we contact the
            YMCA directly to sign up, or do you organize it?
            Roberta in Plymouth

            --- In gatewayhomeschoolers@yahoogroups.com, Heidi Singer
            <nlsmks@...> wrote:

            > Mike Williams from the Wareham YMCA has scheduled the Homeschool
            Sports Program on Wednesdays from 10-12. Spend a hour in the gym
            with calisthenics and team-building games under Mike's supervision
            and guidance, then move on to the wellness center for a short
            training session before heading to the pool.

            > Fee for 8 weeks:
            > Southcoast YMCA members $51
            > non-members $80
            >
            > Fall session 1 runs from Sept 11 - Nov 4

            > http://mail.yahoo.com

          • Heidi Singer
            Message 5 of 10 , Sep 29, 2006

              The new session at the Wareham Y begins the beginning of Nov.  I believe the first class would be Wed Nov 8. You would contact the Y directly to sign up for Mike's class.

              wrote:

              > Mike Williams from the Wareham YMCA has scheduled the Homeschool
              Sports Program on Wednesdays from 10-12. Spend a hour in the gym
              with calisthenics and team-building games under Mike's supervision
              and guidance, then move on to the wellness center for a short
              training session before heading to the pool.

              > Fee for 8 weeks:
              > Southcoast YMCA members $51
              > non-members $80
              >
              > Fall session 1 runs from Sept 11 - Nov 4

              > http://mail.yahoo.com

              Yahoo! Groups Links

              <*> Your email settings:
              Individual Email | Traditional