Re: [gatewayhomeschoolers] Dead of Night Ghost Tour

  • April April
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 2, 2005
      Heidi,

      There is a possibility that 3 more might be coming too! I hope there is still room. It would be 1 adult and 2 children more added to the list.

      April

      Heidi Singer <nlsmks@...> wrote:
      Hi everyone,
      Following is the list I have for the Dead of Night Ghost Tour in Plymouth on Oct 29.
      If this is not correct please let me know.
      ~ Heidi

      April          2 adults & 2 children
      Julee         1 adult & 1 child
      Roberta     1 adult & 3 children
      Mona        2 adults & 2 children
      Danette     1 adult & 2 children
      Jeanette    1 adult & 2 children

      Yahoo! for Good

      Yahoo! for Good

    • Heidi Singer
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 5, 2005
        Hi April,
        I still have space available.  I now have your count as 3 adults and 4 children.
        See you then.
        ~ Heidi