ALOHA everyone!

  • Julee Taylor
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 3, 2005
      Hi Everybody! Roberta and I took a little break during July. Family
      time, weddings, baptism, church activities, and other events pulled our
      attention away from Gateway Homeschoolers for a short time. Roberta and
      I have reconnected and started planning again for this month & are
      looking forward to programs for the fall! Thank you for your patience!
      Julee
    • April April
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 3, 2005
        Hi Everyone,

        I just wanted to let you all know that in Wareham at Janet's Art Studio she had painting and drawing classes. She is on that street behind Main Street. I'll get the number and post it to you guys if you don't have it already.

        Also, I am starting a co-op for the Fall...hopefully it will meet every week. Not sure of which subjects we'll cover, but we will be having a meeting in August/September for the parents to get together to throw around some ideas.

        I would like to apologize for not starting the Magic Treehouse Book Club yet, but this summer has been absolutely CRAZY. So...I'll hopefully be getting that together AND I am starting a Brownie Troop so if there are any daughters out there 6-8 who might want to join my troop keep that in mind!

        April