Get togethers

  • Kris
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 6, 2013
      Hi all. My kids and I are looking for some other local homeschoolers. We'd love to get together for play dates, field trips, whatever. We live in Wareham and have always homeschooled. We used to be active in this group several years and two babies ago, lol! Any way, I have 5 kids ages 13, 11, 7, 5 and 3. Hoping to meet some new friends! Thanks