Classical Conversations Information Meetings

  • mikeamy96
    Message 1 of 1 , May 5 7:47 PM
      There are two upcoming Classical Conversations Information Meetings in our area!

      These meetings are open to anyone and everyone ~ whether you are new to homeschooling, planning for the middle and high school years, or just curious about the Classical Model and what Classical Conversations is all about. Come hear how Classical Conversations empowers parents to teach, equips children to be life-long learners, and makes homeschooling through high school possible.

      Here are the details:

      Friday, May 31, 2013 OR Saturday, June 1, 2013
      7p-9p 9:30a-11:30a
      home of Christy Brown Fellowship Christian Church
      12 Louise Ave 604 Foundry St
      Assonet Easton

      Please RSVP to sabbott@...
      Please feel free to invite anyone you would like, or just pass this information along to them. We are very excited about the possibility of a new community opening next year in this area. If you have any questions regarding the community, feel free to call or email me as well.

      Hope you can join us!

      Sarah Abbott
      Area Manager, MA
      Classical Conversations