Free Foreign Language

  • Colleen
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 31, 2011
      Our friends at the Kingston Public Library have asked me to pass this on to everyone.

      If you are interested in studying a foreign language KPL has a software package called MANGO available for free.

      Mango is an online language-learning system that can help you learn languages like Spanish, French, Japanese, Brazilian Portuguese, German, Mandarin Chinese, Greek, Italian, Russian and more.

      If you have a Kingston Public Library card you can access this software from the KPL homepage http://www.kingstonpubliclibrary.org/

      If you don't have a Kingston card you can open an account from one of the computers at the library.

      The library hopes to see increased usage of this great resource.

      Thanks,

      Colleen