Our Lady Queen of Saints Annual Business Meeting 11/18

  • am1653
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 4, 2010
      Thursday, Nov 18th
      Annual OLQOS General Business Meeting- 7:00 -9:00pm
      Holy Family Parish Center- East Taunton

      Please RSVP to Planningteam@...

      We encourage all current and prospective members to attend this meeting.

      We will be discussing the upcoming year, business details, new officers, policy changes, member registration for the new year, financial details, and all other "business". At the meeting you will have the opportunity to hear how the Planning Team organizes and brings programs from the idea stage to the fabulous programs you enjoy. There will also be a chance for you to let us know your talents and how you want to help make this group great.

      Childcare available --Please let us know by Nov 14th if you will be bringing your children.