about Wareham

  • Theresa Plastridge
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 3, 2010

      Hey everyone,

      I am a homeschooling mom of 4 boys currently living in Missouri.  My husband has a job opportunity in Wareham and I am trying to find out about the area as much as possible to help us make the decision on whether or not to relocate there.

      My older two boys play competitive soccer, swim team and track.  Could you tell me about those opportunities there?  Also, do you feel it is easy to homeschool in MA.  MO is very lax on the homeschooling laws here.  Cost of living????  etc.

      Thanks so much for any info you guys can provide.

      Theresa Plastridge
      "When one door of happiness closes, another opens; but often we look so long at the closed door that we do not see the one which has opened for us."