New Message Boards!

  • The Bordens
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 2, 2010
      Dear Homeschooling friends,
      I am writing with what I hope is good news.  Cape Cod Pace now hosts a Homeschool Sale, Swap,and Loan Message Board!
      It is my hope that we can help each other in these hard economic times by buying and selling our homeschooling items locally.
      You can post your homeschooling books, texts, curricula, dvds, cds, and other items on the sale boards.  Sing out on the Wanted to Buy boards for those items you are looking to purchase.  Trade or swap boards are open too.
      I thought a loan forum might be a good place to post things we don't want to part with but aren't using at the moment as well.  High end things like Teaching Company dvds or other more pricey resources are a great item for this one.

      Come visit us at http://capecodpace.freeforums.org/
      If you think it might be fun or useful to you please register and start posting with an introduction post!
      I hope you will join us on over there.

      Blessings,
      Lizzie Borden