Flying Fingers....American Sign Language for little ones!

  • mamaof402382
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 7, 2010
      I'm excited to expand our wonderful ASL program to little ones ages 3-6. This new class will run on Wednesdays for 6 weeks beginning March 3rd from 9:00am-10:00am. A few guidelines have been set up to ensure a smooth start to this class which so many of you have requested. Children ages 3 and 4 must attend as a "mom and me" team. The cost for moms attending and taking class with one little one is $7.00 per class. The cost for moms attending and taking class with 2 little ones is $10.00 per class. Children ages 5 and 6 may be dropped off and the cost for them to attend will be $5.00 per class. I'd like to parallel our older kids ASL program and remind of our "shoes off policy" especially important in this wet, yucky weather. We will continue with our standard "one free absence per session" which truly is fair to all involved. So many of you have asked me to get this program going and it is my pleasure to do so however I will not be able to teach this class as I am up to my eyeballs in classes. Shannon Micciantuono has been taking ASL with me for the past year and is well able/qualified to teach this class. Shannon remains one of my students and will continue her studies with me as she takes on the role of teacher of this ASL program. I will provide support to Shannon and oversee/direct the program as a whole. I'm excited for Shannon and for all of you who have been requesting and waiting for this program to be offered. Shannon will be fielding your requests and questions. Class will be held at Shannon's home @ 90 Dundee Drive Bridgewater MA . Please contact her ASAP via e mail shana618@... Space is limited and slots will be held on a first come first serve basis.
      Happy Signing!!!
      Marianne