Welcome To Gateway Homeschoolers on Yahoo!

  • gatewayhomeschoolers
    Message 1 of 1 , May 14 6:40 AM
      Welcome everybody to Gateway Homeschoolers new home on Yahoo Groups!
      This has been set up as an alternative to our website -
      http://www.freewebtown.com/warehamhomesch/ - due to various problems
      we have been having with internet access and the freewebtown servers
      apparently going down. Check back here often for updates on our
      activities and events. This is also where we will be posting any
      significant changes to our main website, such as web address changes
      and the like. Please be aware that our Yahoo Group is not meant to
      replace the website, but rather compliment and enhance it.