1186Homeschool Tween and Teen (T&T) Skate Night at Carousel in Whitman

  • Bahirra Janan
    Jan 26, 2013
      Looking to expand your tween or teens social homeschool circle?

      Having trouble finding older hang out groups for your T&T's?

      Well look no further! My family has been looking to find older kid groups out there with no luck so I am deciding to create our own get together venues for our T&T's to meet.

      Who can join?
      - Boys and Girls ages 11+ can join!!

      *****Our first T&T group is going to be held at******

      Carousel Skating in Whitman.
      Wednesday, February 6th.
      This is their Family Night 6:00PM - 8:00PM
      Admission is $10.00 per skater and this includes skate rental, 2 slices of cheese pizza and a soda.

      RULES:
      -This is a public session night and will not be strictly for our group. Please be aware this is NOT a drop off group. If you choose to drop off your child/children are responsible for themselves!

      -If parents have other children under 11 please feel free to bring them as well as the place is rather large and we would not be killing the flow of the evening. : ) I myself have a 1 and 4 year old that will be joining.

      Hope to see a bunch of you there! If you have any questions please feel free to ask. If you cannot make this T&T's there will be others in the near future and the will also be held in different locations so if this is far for you and you have any suggestions please let me know.
      Lisa

      Pass this invite on to anyone you know who was not invited.

      ALSO if you are NOT a member of New England Homeschool on Facebook please join as updates for me to post on there.

      https://www.facebook.com/groups/104472214943/
    • Show all 3 messages in this topic