1172FRIDAY OLQOS Spring Mass

  • W Maynard
    May 25 12:18 PM

      To: ALL HOMESCHOOLERS

      Hello Everyone,

      Please Join Our Lady Queen of Saints Homeschool Support Group in celebrating our Annual Spring Mass on Friday, May 27th. at 11 a.m. Mass will be held at Holy Family Parish, 370 Middleboro Ave., East Taunton, MA. Fr. Kevin Cook will be the celebrant. *Please note per Fr. Cook, "The Masses will be at 11:00 unless a funeral comes in and then we may have to move it a little later that morning/afternoon."  Mass will be followed by a May Crowning of our Blessed Mother.

      After Mass we will head over to the Ted Williams Camp in Lakeville for a picnic lunch. Please bring your own picnic lunch and fun games to share. OLQOS will have Drinks and a Dessert to Share!

      All homeschooling families are welcome. Please join us for a day of faith & fun. If you have any questions, please contact Allison, gingkai@....   Or call Wendy  508-866-7779.

      God bless!
      OLQOS Planning Team
      Please feel free to pass this along to other homeschooling families.