1171PACE annual used book sale

  • Lizzie Borden
    May 18 8:10 AM
      Cape Cod Pace Used Book and Curricula Sale!!
      When: Wednesday, June 8th 9am-1pm
      Where: Christ Chapel, Centerville, Ma
      The famous FREE table will also be back!!!

      Everyone is welcome to sell at this event, the more the merrier.
      If you would like to sell your used books and curriculum, here is what you need to do!
      1. Print out this form to price your books, tape 2 labels on each book, one for the cashier and a back-up in case one gets lost.
      A general rule of thumb for pricing is 50% or less than what you paid for it unless it is of generally higher resale value.
      2. Drop off is Tuesday, June 7th from 6-9 at Christ Chapel in Centerville.
      Our monthly meeting will be held there that night so we will be hanging out and gabbing as will some of our teens.
      We will be setting up the tables that evening for the sale.
      You also need to give Lori Chapman $3.00 to help defray the cost of using the building when you drop off your books.
      3. If you can't get there that night, call around and see if you can drop them off with someone who is going to the meeting.
      4. You need to pick up any unsold books at 1:00, the end of the sale or they will go to PACE who will donate them as needed.