Ashley Gardner News--October 2011

(10)
  • gardnermysteries
    Oct 20, 2011 Expand Messages
      I am very pleased to announce that A Death in Norfolk, Book 7 of the Captain Lacey Mysteries Series released today! This is a full-length novel (about the same as Hanover Square Affair and Regimental Murder). In it Captain Lacey comes face-to-face with his own past, and at the same time, learns much more about his on-again, off-again adversary, James Denis.

      A Death in Norfolk is currently out in digital format. A print edition is in the works and will be released in early November.

      The ebook is available from:

      Kindle:

      http://www.amazon.com/Norfolk-Captain-Regency-Mysteries-ebook/dp/B005XI6GXY/ref=sr_1_3?s=digital-text&ie=UTF8&qid=1319132743&sr=1-3

      Nook:

      http://www.barnesandnoble.com/w/a-death-in-norfolk-ashley-gardner/1106796800?ean=2940013302648&itm=10&usri=ashley%2bgardner

      Smashwords:

      http://www.smashwords.com/books/view/97960

      Feel free to forward this email to anyone you might think interested in the new book or the series. I can only reach so many people on my own--I appreciate your help spreading the word that Death in Norfolk is finally out.

      As always, it takes a few days for the books to become available for Kindle in the UK, Germany, and now France. Also, it takes a few weeks for the books to be uploaded to Apple, Sony, and Kobo, but the Smashwords edition can be read immediately on any device.

      What's next? I've included an excerpt of A Disappearance in Drury Lane, in which Marianne Simmons turns to Captain Lacey for help. I have not yet finished that book, and I'm looking to schedule it sometime early next year (February/March). I will keep you posted about that via my blog (http://www.ashleygardner.blogspot.com), my website (http://www.gardnermysteries.com), and of course, this newsletter.

      Again, thank you so much for your support, patience, kind words, and many emails asking for more Captain Lacey! It has been a hard fight to get another book in this series out, but the Captain has prevailed.

      Best,

      Ashley Gardner
      http://www.gardnermysteries.com