Sheila Hawkins

  • val_spun
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 6, 2006
      Please excuse me for posting this to the
      group, but I've lost this person's eMail
      address and this is the only way I know
      how to reach her.

      Sheila,

      If you would, please send me an eMail and
      let me know if you received the samples you
      requested. You should have gotten them
      two weeks ago.

      Thank you,
      Val Herenchak
      New Egypt, NJ
    • Daniel Mundy
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 7, 2006

        This year, the NJ State Sheep Dog trials, run by Gene Sheninger, will be at the Hunterdon County Fairgrounds instead of Fosterfields in Morris County.  It is Labor Day Weekend, all three days 9-4.

        This will be a fundariasing opportunity for the County fair to continue to develop our infrastructure.  (like Rest Rooms).

        We can use help, particularly gate attendants and general grounds assistance.  Anyone interested, please contact me to sign up.

        Thanks,

        Dan Mundy