Stubby Acres Babydoll breeding stock available

  • stubbyacres1
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 1, 2010
      We have one White ram lamb-codon RR/AA that we are running on for breeding. If someone really needs an RR ram please contact us. We are always willing to help someone out.
      We will also have a White codon QR/AA ram lamb available- $500. Really nice structure.

      Test results will be back on the ewe lambs in about a week-

      Colleen
      www.stubbyacres.com