3568Re: [gardenstatesheepbreeders] Festival Updates

  • Jennifer
    Aug 5, 2014
      I'll be there.  Jennifer

      Sent from my iPhone

      On Aug 5, 2014, at 7:49 PM, "Eunice Bench sevensprings7@... [gardenstatesheepbreeders]" <gardenstatesheepbreeders@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

      Just  reminder again that there will be a festival meeting on Wednesday, Aug. 13th at 7pm.

       Update on the festival to date---

       If you would like to sign up for a workshop please do so via the website njsheep.org. Most are on Friday, Sept. 5th and one is going to be on Sat. from noon - 3pm. The Friday afternoon workshops will be in the new Grange building located on the fairgrounds and far enough away from all those coming in on Friday to set up etc.

       The gate still needs a few time slots to fill.

       Saturday

       9-11- Susanne Ohl and Len Guzzino

       11-1- Susanne Ohl    and     ????

       1-3:30- Shelley Nussbaum and Bob May

       Sunday

       9-11- Dan Mundy and Bob Wolfe

       11-1-Judi Lehrhaupt and  ???

       1-3:30- ??? and ???

       Please- If you can fill in the ???. Let me know via sevensprings7@...

       I will keep you updated with any other news about the festival and a final time and date for the set up.

       Please get your sheep entries in early and sign up for the Shepherd's Lead!

       Remember too that we offer a photo contest and of course NJ's largest fleece contest.

       Thanks to All...

    • Show all 2 messages in this topic