    Mar 26, 2014
      I know her husband!

      Sent from my iPhone

      On Mar 25, 2014, at 1:36 PM, Eunice Bench <sevensprings7@...> wrote:

      This woman is looking to place these minis together in a home.
       Just thought maybe someone in the group might be interested .

      Sent from my iPhone

      Begin forwarded message:

      From: Sara Slack <sb.slack@...>
      Date: March 25, 2014 at 9:07:12 AM EDT
      To: Chris Knispel <tashanne2000@...>, Kris Smalley <Kris@...>,  lele1032@..., sevensprings7@...
      Subject: Fwd: Ponies

      Hi everyone,
      Here is some info on the minis. They both ran through Camelot in May 2010, and I obtained them that fall. Neither is trained to drive. I prefer for them to be placed together, if possible.

      Mouse
      ~30 inches, bay
      Mouse was a weanling when he ran through auction. I guess he is around 4, and was still losing baby teeth last fall. He is sweet and halter trained.

      Snickety
      ~33 inches, grey roan
      Snickety is probably a year or so older than Mouse. She also is sweet and halter trained.

      My phone number is 908-797-6143

      Thanks,
      Sara

      Sent from my iPhone