      To: gardenstatesheepbreeders@yahoogroups.com
      From: shepherdess@...
      Date: Mon, 17 Mar 2014 12:49:06 -0700
      Subject: [gardenstatesheepbreeders] Meeting this Saturday

      Hi all,

      I just wanted to remind everyone that the GSSB meeting this Saturday is at our new farm. The address is:
      757 Headquarters Road, Ottsville, PA 18942. My cell phone number is 215-801-5652.
      Directions from route 78: Get off at the exit for Old Highway 22 and 173 (Pittstown Road). At the intersection of County Road 579, Rose Street and Pittstown Road take Rose Street which is also County Route 513. Follow 513 into Frenchtown and cross the bridge into PA. Turn left on route 32/River Road.  From here you have two options:
         1. At the intersection where the sign is for the detour for Headquarters Road you can turn right and go straight up Geigel Hill Road to Durham Road. Turn left on Durham Road and go about 1/2 mile to Headquarters Road on the left. Turn left and we are the first house facing Headquaters on the right.

        2. Take route 32 (River Road) and turn right onto Dark Hollow Road. Take Dark Hollow Road to Red Hill Road turn right and follow Read Hill Road until it makes a fork with Headquarters Road. Follow Headquarters Road to the left and up the hill. We are the ranch house on the left. Gravel Driveway. if you get to Durham Road turn around and come back..

      Looking forward to seeing many of you and celebrating Spring, renewed life and renewed green stuff.

    • Show all 6 messages in this topic